Wednesday 11 January 2012

TUMBLEBUGS WISDOM

Hey everyone!! It's been a while. Well, today I'm going to continue with my witty sayings and these ones are taken from a game called Tumblebugs. The game's a little like Zuma's Revenge, except you have to shoot at bugs instead. At the end of each level, they give certain "tips" which aren't really "tips" about the game but silly proverb-like sentences. I like to call them Tumblebugs Wisdom.
So here are a couple of them, hope you like!!:

- A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.



- The two most important days in your life: the day you were born and the day you figure out why.


- Genetics explain why you look like your father and if you don’t, why you should.


- Diplomacy is the art of saying “good doggie” while looking for a bigger stick.


- Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.


- Never hold a dust-buster and a cat at the same time.


Now some of them I don't understand AT ALL!! Like the dust-buster one, what's up with that?! But hey, you've got to admit that they are kind of funny.Plus, they sort of have an atom of truth in them, like the genetics one? So I hope you have a good laugh about them...I know I did.
Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment