Wednesday 14 December 2011

HELP BRING TOSIN HOME!!

Today is the third day of my countdown to the end of my two month long intern-ship. I have two days to go in the broadcasting house I work at (Radio Nigeria). And as I was thinking of what to post on this fine day to commemorate my countdown, I stumbled on a facebook post from a friend about a Nigerian girl named Tosin who has been missing for five days in the United States.
I didn't know what to think. I've watched so many programmes on Crime and Investigation channel for my mind to decide on it's own what may have happened to her. But God forbid it! The evil ones will not have the upper hand, not this time.
Please, this goes out to everyone out there, especially Nigerians all over the world. We may not have known her, we might never know her. But she's one of us and we've got to help our own. Please, send this to as many people as you can, in as many was as you can. So we can create awareness, get everyone searching and bring Tosin home. P.S - there is a blog about her, the link is below.

Help bring Tosin home. Everyone is praying and waiting for your return, Tosin.: Help bring Tosin home. Everyone is praying and wai...: Yesterday, I heard one of the worst news ever. I found out that the beautiful lady whose picture is on the left, Tosin Oyelowo, went missing...

No comments:

Post a Comment