Friday 16 December 2011

TO MY FIRST 'COMMENTER'!! ... if that's even a word.

Hey y'all!! I'm in a super-duper, over-excited, happy, mood today! You know why? 'cause I just got my very first comment!! Yay!!!
I checked my email today and saw that I had a comment from someone named "Anonymous". I know this is strange but so many things have been happening in my life since I've started counting down and taking note of the occurences in my life and today more than ever, I would like to take count.
So today being the last day of the countdown, I would like to thank my very first 'commenter' (forgive my spelling if it's wrong).
I know 'Anonymous' is no one's name and it's just someone who didn't want his name to be published on my blog. But to 'Anonymous', whoever you are, I just want to say a big THANK YOU! You have no idea how much you've made my day. Thank you, and to all of you who have read or read my blog....THANK YOU!!

Taking count of everyday of your life helps you to appreciate the most important little things that happen...it helps you make the big things count!!

No comments:

Post a Comment