Saturday 10 December 2011

IT'S BEEN A WHILE...

So, it's been a while. A LOT has happened, but I won't bore you with the boring details of my life. All I'll say is; it's been good. I'm almost done with my IT training with Radio Nigeria (I have just one more week left) and I may likely have a play acted on the radio, so fingers crossed!
So I wrote two poems for a competition of sorts. I'm going to post it here. Hope you like it!!

SEASONS
The Summer sun shines warm and bright
The winter snow makes all things white
In Autumn (or Fall- as it could be called)
The leaves dry up and begin to drop
But Spring makes it all come alive again
As another year begins, another season to grain.

The Second doesn't really have a title. Enjoy!!

You are one in a million and a million in one
You are the healing balm to my aching heart
Your presence is as the sun
Giving light and giving life

No comments:

Post a Comment